Reflexology (reflexolo-chi™) Certification Program: “SOLE TRAINING”
The next reflexolo-chi™ certification course is scheduled to begin in September 2018.
The 250 hour program builds upon the skills learned in the workshop and is intended for students who have completed the Reflexolo-chi™ Workshop and are interested in pursuing reflexology as a career. This holistic approach uses a gentle, relaxing touch to help awaken the body's natural ability to heal and maintain optimal health.
128 classroom hours: Each class typically begins with a lesson on the physiology and pathology of the organ systems. The organs discussed that day will be the focus of the reflexolo-chi™ demonstration afterwards. The remainder of class time will be devoted to practicing the new hand positions and massage techniques with a partner just like in the workshop, and then switching roles so that everyone has a chance to give and receive a treatment.
- 100 out of class hours : The purpose of these hour long practice sessions is to develop your confidence and competence in working with a wide variety of people and health disorders.
- 6 hours of private one on one sessions (scheduled with Gloria outside of class hours)
2 one-hour reflexolo-chi™ sessions from Gloria
2 two-hour subconscious belief sessions from Gloria
- 16 hours: reflexolo-chi™ workshop
CLASS SIZE: maximum of 6 students.
- Create an informal, closely supervised hands-on learning environment
- Learn the history and theory of foot reflexology
- Learn how the organs and glands of the body function
- Discuss what changes take place in the body when disease sets in, and how those abnormalities are reflected in the corresponding foot reflex zones.
- Discover the remarkable health improvements that usually occur during a single session and over the course of several treatments
- Explore how our thoughts can impact the actual texture and function of our organs - the mind-body connection
- Impart basic business skills
- Address limiting beliefs that might get in the way of becoming a successful reflexologist